On 20-27 August, young scholars from all over Europe met at the Second UPTAKE training school “Scrutinizing the Story of Good and Bad Institutions: Post-Communism and Beyond” at the University of Tartu, Estonia. The main aim...
- UPTAKE represented at a meeting with Commissioner Navracsics in Tartu
- UPTAKE guest lecture by Aleksandr Golts at Tartu
- CfP: Ethnopolitics in Central and Eastern Europe in a State of Flux
- Junior scholars met at UPTAKE training school in Estonia
- Conference examines Russia and Eastern Europe against the backdrop of the Russian revolutions