UPTAKE working papers published here are from the Kent Training School for PhD students and post-doctoral researchers which took place on 15-22 January 2017. The aim of the working papers series is to provide early career researchers with the experience of preparing and presenting their research in an article format.
- Julia Bethwaite (2017). ‘The Global Mobilities of Russian Museums: The State Russian Museum Goes to Málaga’.
- Hana Josticova (2017). ‘The security dilemma and the rise of nationalism in Ukraine’.
- Marta Králiková (2017). ‘Power structures and normative environment: limits to the rule of law and the EU’s normative power in Ukraine’.
- Yauheni Preiherman (2017). ‘Belarus’s Asymmetric Relations with Russia: the Case of Strategic Hedging?’.
- Susanne Szkola (2017). ‘Discursive reconstructions of boundaries in the South Caucasus countries vis-à-vis the EU and Russia and the crux of securitization’.
- Louis Wierenga (2017). ‘Russians, Refugees and Europeans: What shapes the discourse of the Conservative People’s Party of Estonia?’.