The Uppsala Yearbook of Eurasian Studies is the continuation of the Uppsala Yearbook of East European Law, published by Wildy, Simmonds and Hill. The Uppsala Yearbook of Eurasian Studies has a broader focus on law, economics...
- CfP: Third Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies
- CfP: Third UPTAKE training school at BSIS, Brussels
- UPTAKE represented at a meeting with Commissioner Navracsics in Tartu
- UPTAKE guest lecture by Aleksandr Golts at Tartu
- CfP: Ethnopolitics in Central and Eastern Europe in a State of Flux
Baltic Call for Papers conference culture dissertation Eastern Europe East European Studies economy energy Estonia ethnopolitics EU Europe fellowship fellowships foreign policy Iron Curtain Lecture media military reform neighbourhood Research Russia Russian Studies security Tartu training school transition Ukraine Uppsala weaponization of information Workshop Yukos