The Uppsala Yearbook of Eurasian Studies is the continuation of the Uppsala Yearbook of East European Law, published by Wildy, Simmonds and Hill. The Uppsala Yearbook of Eurasian Studies has a broader focus on law, economics...
- UPTAKE represented at a meeting with Commissioner Navracsics in Tartu
- UPTAKE guest lecture by Aleksandr Golts at Tartu
- CfP: Ethnopolitics in Central and Eastern Europe in a State of Flux
- Junior scholars met at UPTAKE training school in Estonia
- Conference examines Russia and Eastern Europe against the backdrop of the Russian revolutions