On 26 September, Kristina Kallas is defending her doctoral dissertation on “Revisiting the triadic nexus: An analysis of the ethnopolitical interplay between Estonia, Russia and Estonian Russians”. The public defence takes...
- CfP: Third Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies
- CfP: Third UPTAKE training school at BSIS, Brussels
- UPTAKE represented at a meeting with Commissioner Navracsics in Tartu
- UPTAKE guest lecture by Aleksandr Golts at Tartu
- CfP: Ethnopolitics in Central and Eastern Europe in a State of Flux
Baltic Call for Papers conference culture dissertation Eastern Europe East European Studies economy energy Estonia ethnopolitics EU Europe fellowship fellowships foreign policy Iron Curtain Lecture media military reform neighbourhood Research Russia Russian Studies security Tartu training school transition Ukraine Uppsala weaponization of information Workshop Yukos