On 26 September, Kristina Kallas is defending her doctoral dissertation on “Revisiting the triadic nexus: An analysis of the ethnopolitical interplay between Estonia, Russia and Estonian Russians”. The public defence takes...
- Heather Grabbe, Director of OSEPI, to speak about the future of politics in Europe
- UPTAKE lecture on Swedish foreign and defence policy at Tartu
- Conference examines the evolution of nation-statehood in Eastern Europe
- CfP: UPTAKE workshop “Democracy in Reverse” (Tartu, Estonia)
- UPTAKE lecture on the Latvian language law of 1956
Baltic Call for Papers Central Eastern Europe communism conference culture defence dissertation Eastern Europe East European Studies economy energy Estonia ethnopolitics EU Eurasia Europe fellowship fellowships foreign policy Iron Curtain Latvia Lecture media military reform neighbourhood populism Research Russia Russian Studies security Sweden Tartu training school transition Ukraine Uppsala weaponization of information Workshop Yukos