On 22-27 August, the third international summer school for Ukrainian students took place at the University of Tartu. The theme of the school was “Prospects for Democracy, Stability and Europeanization in Ukraine: What Lessons...
- UPTAKE represented at a meeting with Commissioner Navracsics in Tartu
- UPTAKE guest lecture by Aleksandr Golts at Tartu
- CfP: Ethnopolitics in Central and Eastern Europe in a State of Flux
- Junior scholars met at UPTAKE training school in Estonia
- Conference examines Russia and Eastern Europe against the backdrop of the Russian revolutions