The Universities of Tartu, Estonia, Uppsala, Sweden, and Kent, UK, are making a communal effort to improve the quality, international awareness and integration of research on Russia and Eastern Europe. The EU project UPTAKE has...
- UPTAKE represented at a meeting with Commissioner Navracsics in Tartu
- UPTAKE guest lecture by Aleksandr Golts at Tartu
- CfP: Ethnopolitics in Central and Eastern Europe in a State of Flux
- Junior scholars met at UPTAKE training school in Estonia
- Conference examines Russia and Eastern Europe against the backdrop of the Russian revolutions